BETZIGAU (DE) – The founder of UWT GmbH, Mr. Peter Schropp, did retire as Managing Director by 30th June, 2012.
Mr. Schropp will remain furthermore a Managing Partner, but will not be involved in the day-to-day operations anymore. The management of the company will be continued alone by Mr. Uwe Niekrawietz.
UWT GmbH was founded in 1977 by Gerda and Peter Schropp and looks back on 35 successful years in the market of level measurement technology. The medium-sized company records continuous growth…
- UWT-Level control represented by Egyptian distributor
- Operational Progression at Dec
- National Bulk Equipment Completes the Acquisition of General Processing Systems >>
- A new group member - HAVER & BOECKER expands its line-up
- Delta now producing conductive compounds on a ZSK from Coperion
- Spiroflow Aero-Mechanical Conveyors sweet success in Africa!
- Aarding International acquired Stork Special Products Zwolle
- Price for efficient providers of long-haul bulk transport in Africa
- Nash Liquid Ring Vacuum Pumps
- Terex Washing Systems Embarks on Major Recruitment Programme
- Cargill chooses for Environ-X
- SATO sets up office in India
- Scandinavian Flour Silo Shipment for Barton Fabrications
- Sieve Analysis Performed Perfectly Weighing Bulk Materials Using the XP
- Gardner Denver Reports First Quarter 2012 Financial Results
- Record year for conveyor chain sales at FB Chain Ltd.
- Buehler Group Supplier Award: BWF Envirotech Receives the Coveted Award
- BWF Envirotec extends certifications and introduces IMS
- Essar Steel commissions Phase I of Indias largest Pellet Plant
- Port of Rotterdam Authority to develop new Brazilian port
- Largest order ever in 63 year history of Van Aarsen
- Gardner Denver Announces Key Leadership Changes
- Port of Amsterdam joins hands with a major shipping agent in India
- Ash Removal System and Bottom Ash Handling System MVA Spittelau
- New contract for Container Transferium Alblasserdam
- Lindor delivers mixer-dryer for pilot plant of Royal Cosun in the Netherlands
- Siemens is European patent champion
- Heyl & Patterson Celebrates 125 Years in Business
- Shell chooses Parker Hannifin as a Supplier of Instrumentation Products
- Shawn Opat Returns to Vortex Valves to Lead Sales in Upper Midwest and Northeast
- Free Tank Weighing Design Handbook for Engineers
- Sensors for level measurement in bulk solids also for Southeast Asia
- Advanced Cyclone Systems granted its most important order yet for a turn-key project for Sonae Indústria
- KREISEL becomes a Blue Competence Partner in VDMA's sustainability campaign
- SDI selected to install and implement distribution system.
- Intelligrated and SDI Group USA Launch Material Handling Systems Business Operations in Brazil