The Lindner Group headquartered at Spittal/Austria was established in 1948 as a mechanical engineering and equipment construction company and has evolved into a competent supplier of shredding technology for industrial applications. Employing around 200 people, the Lindner Group specializes in the development, manufacture and sales of complete lines and machines for producing alternative fuels. Its sales and customer support company Lindner reSource GmbH, based in Grossbottwar/Germany, represents the Group's plastic and recycling activities. The company supplies high-powered single-shaft shredders with throughputs from 300 to 10,000 kg/h to industrial customers.
|ZIP Code + City||71723 Großbottwar|
|Mr. Hoffmenn, Harald||info@lindner-reso...|