DEM Solutions is the market leader in simulation software and services for the design and optimization of bulk particle handling and processing equipment.
The Company’s ground-breaking Discrete Element Method (“DEM”) simulation technology and expertise provides advanced engineering and operational benefits of the Company’s unique predictive modeling capability to all industries handling and processing bulk materials, enabling them to optimize equipment performance, increase productivity and operational efficiencies, and enhance product innovation.
In addition to market leading EDEM® simulation software platform and EDEM BulkSim® software, the Company provides simulation and engineering support services to blue-chip companies around the world in mining & energy, equipment manufacturing and process industries.
Founded in 2003, the Company is headquartered in Edinburgh (UK) with offices in Denver (USA), Yokohama (Japan) and Shenzhen (China) supporting direct sales in Europe, Americas, Japan, China, and Australia, and channel sales in the rest of the world. DEM Solutions also works with a network of industry-expert engineering service partners worldwide supporting customers in deployment of EDEM simulation technology to address engineering challenges involving bulk particles.
|Address||49 Queen Street|
|ZIP Code + City||EH2 3NH Edinburgh|
|Phone number||+44 (0) 131 220 9840|
|Fax number||+44 (0) 131 220 9841|
|Ms./Mrs. DEM , Solutions||info@dem-solution...|
- News: New Release of EDEM Software Improves Integration with CAE >>
- News: EDEM BulkSim Design Engineering Software and Solutions for the Global Mining Industries
- News: CFD Coupling Interface for EDEM Enables Particle-Fluid Simulation with CFD Software
- News: EDEM Visualization Contest 2011 Winners Gallery is now open
- News: DEM Solutions : EDEM version 2.4 available