International Innovative Technologies Ltd.
New patented milling technology from IIT combines low energy consumption with a compact size for the highly efficient fine grinding of a wide range of minerals, powders and hard materials.
The new m-series of vertical mills can be easily integrated into existing operations or supplied as a complete grinding and sizing operation with complementary classifiers and cyclones.
|Company||International Innovative Technologies Ltd.|
|Address||Queens Court, Third Avenue, Team Valley,|
|ZIP Code + City||NE11 0BU Gateshead|
|Phone number||0191 491 3136|
|Fax number||0191 487 4409|
|Mr. watson, email@example.com||0191 233 1300||PR||Director|
- News: Versatile New Vertical Milling Technology From IIT
- News: Low Energy Powder Milling and Classification by IIT
- News: Advanced Milling Technology Meets Needs of New Chinese Ceramic Tile Venture
- News: Fine Grinding Technology Integral to New UK Advanced Powder Manufacturing Project
- News: IIT Targets Export Sales Growth with New Funding
- News: IIT Research Capability Boosted by P&G Collaboration
- News: Fitzpatrick Appointed Exclusive Distributor of Patented Powder Milling Technology
- News: New Second Generation M Series Mills From IIT For Fine Grinding Of Bulk Materials
- Jobs: Distributors sought for new patented fine grinding & powder milling technology
- News: New mineral sizing installation improves quality control at Omex