Sales Office Administrator - Lisburn (GB)Monday, 02 April 2012
Closing Date: Thu 12th April 2012
Bucking the trend. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, forward-thinking company who – despite the economic climate – are experiencing consistent growth and success at home and abroad.
Prospects for personal development and progression are superb, if you have a genuine desire to succeed and actively contribute to the ongoing success of Smiley Monroe.?
We are recruiting for a full time position, to join us as:
SALES OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
Starting salary: Ü£13-15k Dependant on experience
Based in Lisburn, reporting to our Sales Office Supervisor, this role will be providing essential day to day support in a fast paced environment for our Sales team.
Health & Safety
All duties will be conducted in line with the operational guidelines set out in our Risk Assessments and Health & Safety Handbook.
Role + Responsibilities
- Day to day order processing – in line with company procedures
- Liasing with customers
- Answering incoming calls
What we look for in you:
- Previous sales office experience is required
- Ideally candidates need to be educated to GCSE (grade C or above) in Maths & English
- Experience using ProspectSoft (CRM) & Pegasus Opera (Accounting) software would be an advantage – however training will be provided
- Word-processing skills/computer literate
- Commercial awareness
- Strong team player with positive attitude
- Confident, professional manner with excellent communication & telephone skills
- A high degree of accuracy/attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workloads & work under pressure/under own initiative
- A second language would be an advantage, but is not essential
How to Apply:
Download an and form and return to the address below:
HR c/o Sonia Winton
Smiley Monroe Ltd
23 Ferguson Drive
Knockmore Hill Industrial Park
Lisburn, Co Antrim