Inside sales motion controlThursday, 08 September 2011
Mijnsbergen is looking for a inside sales motion control This position holds supporting acitvities as well as sales activities. You are the first contact point for our customers and prospects. After a thorough inventory, you will provide them with information and sound advice. Often you will collaborate with the outside sales or the technical support department. You also frequently have contact with our foreign suppliers.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Telephonic inventory and sales calls.
- Technical selections of components and systems.
- Prepare and call after quotations.
- Direct telephonic sales and obtaining orders.
- Making appointments for the outside sales.
- Telephonic follow up after sending documentation.
The ideal candidate requires the following competences and skills:
- Technical knowledge (MBO+), preferably in the field of motion control.
- The ability to inventorise and listen.
- Being able to convince with arguements.
- Good negotiation skills and closing orders (commercial drive).
- Good organizational skills and accurate.
- High sense of responsibility.
- Service oriented and flexible.
- Excellent Dutch and good English language skills. Preferably also French and/or German.
Are you looking for a dynamic job? Interested in a good salary and excellent benefits, but is a pleasant working environment just as important to you? Send your application through the application button below or send a letter or e-mail with your résumé to the attn. Mr. H.G. le Noble
Recent graduates who identify themselves in this position and who aspire to grow, are also invited to apply!