Kawata Mfg.Co., Ltd.
Kawata Has a Unique Mixer for Fine Dry Powder MixingWednesday, 17 April 2013
DES PLAINES (US) - There are so many mixers/blenders in the market. It is not easy to find the best suited mixer to specific needs.
Each equipment has its own features. However, Kawata has a unique mixer for fine dry powder mixing the Kawata Super Mixer.
Typical Use for the Kawata Super Mixer
- Mixing several materials (Powder, pellet, additives).
- Applying unique functions to materials by adding special elements such as stabilizers, nutrients, flame retardants, etc.
- Covering material (Powder, Pellet) with pigment.
- Applying surface treatment of calcium carbonate, ferrite etc.
- Applying surface treatment of toner with additives such as silica.
- Impregnating material with liquid.
- Melting resin (PP, PE) and pelletizing it with wood flour, talc, etc.
- Mixing liquid with liquid.
- Drying material by controlling temperatures.
Capabilities of the Kawata Super Floater
- Easy contamination-free mixing with lined mixing vessels.
- Energy efficient processes for responsible (and more cost effective) R&D and manufacturing.
- Cutting-edge techniques for dispersion and wetting of fillers, stabilizers, lubricants and pigments.
You can visit Fujisaki Electric during the Powder & Bulk Solids Canada - PTX Canada 2013 at booth#: 439
© Fujisaki Electric